7-Day Mental Freedom Challenge
Who is this for?
- Are you frustrated with the direction the world is taking, but feel powerless to influence real change?
- Do you feel that there is something holding you back in life, but aren’t sure what it is?
- Have you been struggling with the same challenges in your personal life, over and over again?
- Is freedom important for you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this challenge is for you!
By successfully completing the challenge, you will experience a new level of freedom in your life – mentally, emotionally, and physically.
And, you will also be helping to make the world a better place.
To maximize your results, I’m going to first explain to you what to do.
Then, I’ll explain how and why it works.
Finally, I’ll give some tips to improve your chances of success with the challenge.
Are you ready?
The 3 Mindset Principles
These 3 mindset principles are the foundation of this challenge.
Their inherent truth is self-evident.
For now, I’ll share them briefly; for those who want to dive into each one deeper, I’ll provide more context later on.
Here they are:
- The principle of self-ownership. This is knowledge of the truth that you are always 100% responsible for your actions, and their consequences. “I and I alone am responsible for myself, my actions, and their results.”
- The principle of non-aggression. This is the understanding that the only thing we owe others is respect and non-violent behavior. “I owe other people nothing except respect and to leave them in peace.”
- The principle of self-defense. This is the understanding of the requirement to defend oneself against any and all forms of external aggression or harm, whether from other people, or from nature itself. “I’ll defend myself through any means necessary if someone or something tries to harm me.”
What You’ll Need
Here’s a complete list of the materials required to complete this challenge successfully:
- A true desire for change. You have to really want to make changes in your life (and in the world,) and being willing to make an effort to do so.
- High-teachability. This means you are open to new ideas and new ways of thinking about yourself and the world. At the same time, you are not naive and don’t automatically believe everything; rather, you “put ideas to the test.”
- About an hour per day. Everyone has this time, it’s just a matter of prioritizing your activities.
- A notebook or other means to jot down ideas, observations and thoughts.
Perform the following steps in order every day for 7 days.
Put in at least 30-60 minutes a day.
Make it a priority.
Don’t chase perfection; do the best you can:
- Sit down by yourself in a quiet and comfortable place, where you can self-reflect without interruptions.
- Review the 3 principles above. Say them out loud. Write them down in a journal. Think about them. Contemplate them, and the deep truths within them. Get to know them intimately.
- Forgive yourself for any past mistakes, and let go of the need to feel guilty about them. You cannot change the past, but when you learn from your mistakes, you grow stronger and become a better person. Today is a new day.
- Commit to being as conscious as possible of the 3 principles as you go through your day. Every time you speak or act, ask yourself inside: “Am I being responsible for my actions? Am I causing any harm, or condoning harm by others? Do I need to stand up for myself?”
- Go about your day as usual, but keep in mind all of the above as you do so.
- When faced with a decision, make the best choice, even if it makes you feel uncomfortable. For example, speaking up, saying no, or declining to do something you know is wrong.
- Keep a journal, and note down your observations, and anything that changed.
- At the end of the day, before retiring, review how the day went.
- When you got it right, congratulate yourself. When you get it wrong, take a moment to understand what happened, and learn the lesson.
- Sleep well knowing that you are on the path to greatness.
- Wake up the next morning and repeat the process all over again.
You may find these videos helpful to deepen your understanding of the concepts presented in this challenge.
the why and the how
Why Does This Work?
This process is based on an understanding of the occult, psychology, and the human psyche.
It’s also based on an understanding of and application of the science of natural law, specifically the principle of cause and effect.
We are collectively creating the manifested reality (“the world around us”) as an effect of our choices of behavior (the cause.)
None of this is taught in mainstream culture.
This is by design since mainstream culture serves authority.
Authority is a big fat liar who seeks to convince you that you are less valuable than you actually are.
The specific principles in action here include:
- Objective Morality – the actual and objective difference between behaving rightly (i.e. exercising a “right”) and behaving wrongly (i.e. violence & theft of life, rights, or property of others)
- The Trinity of Consciousness – our thoughts, feelings, and actions are the 3 main expressions of consciousness, and when they are in harmony with each other, our ability to create a better world increases dramatically.
- Human Nature – We always have free will. We are highly programmable and we are capable of self-reflection. When we take charge of programming our minds, we become sovereign, powerful, and noble.
There are more scientific and spiritual principles at work, and we will dive into them in time.
How Does This Work?
As part of this challenge, you are effectively reprogramming your mind.
You are ‘brainwashing yourself” to think in a different way about yourself and about the world around you.
Normally, we are programmed, hypnotized, and influenced by the mainstream institutions: cultural religion, the monetary system, the news media, public education, government, modern medicine, and man-made law.
This programming is further reinforced by the words and actions of other people, who are similarly programmed.
You are cleaning out your mind and psyche – deprogramming or dismantling old programming that you no longer wish to act out.
You are consciously applying willpower to change your mental programming around the relationship between the self and the world.
In fact, you are bringing your behaviors back into alignment with nature and the natural reality.
In doing so, you reclaim your infinite value and potential power, and become sovereign – you rule yourself, and no one else does.
Tips And Strategies For Success
Apply one or more of the following to have even more success with this challenge:
- Make it a priority. Nothing gets done unless we care enough about it to make an effort.
- Let go of perfection. No such thing exists in reality. Perfection is, in fact, when you do the best you can.
- Honor yourself and treat yourself when you get it right.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you get it wrong. Rather, seek to really understand where you messed up, and learn the lesson.
- Keep it fun and lively. The goal is not to become very serious, although yes, you should take the exercise seriously.
- Keep a journal. This will accelerate your improvement.
- Don’t be lazy. Keep at it, and ask for help when you need it.
- If you’re doing well after 7 days, keep going. Make it a 30-day challenge instead.
Why I do this
As an “occultist” and “teacher of natural law,” I have dedicated my life to helping people awaken their consciousness to the true nature of reality.
We live in a world of lies and deception – this is already self-evident.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
I do this because I know we have the capacity to create a world of true freedom.
Need more help?
Iff you still have questions, or get stuck in the process, just reach out and I’m happy to help:
- Contact me through this website.
- Send me an email to email@example.com
- SMS/Whatsapp: +13052981833
You may also find my previous video content to be helpful. You can find it here on this website, or on my Youtube channel.